I wanna be just like Barbie..


I was in walmart today, and as I was looking through the various products for hair dye, there was a young girl around the age of five and her mother in the isle across from me looking at pony tail holders and barretts, suddenly the girl dashes to the hair dye section and says "MOMMY LOOK! I found yellow hair dye! Can I dye my hair yellow!???!" (The girl is a brunette mind you). The girls mom replies "why do you want to dye your hair yellow?" The girl says "I want to be like Barbie! Barbie has yellow hair!!" I marveled at the thought of this little girl wanting to look like barbie...The girls mom says "But all barbies don't have yellow hair," The little girl replies "But I want to be like the barbie with yellow hair!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm Camille! Get to know me

Followers